10 Foot USB to RJ45 Rollover Console Cable with Built in FTDI Micro Chip for Cisco Devices by CableRack
- Buy 5 for $22.50 each and save 8%
- Buy 10 for $19.50 each and save 20%
- Buy 100 for $18.25 each and save 26%
(1) 10ft (3m) One piece USB to RJ45 Rollover Console Cable with Built in FTDI Micro Chip.
(1) User Manual.
This unique solution for those who have a PC or laptop and want to use a USB connection to connect to the console port on their Cisco device. This is a one-piece cable, which includes the necessary electronics (Built in FTDI Micro Chip) to connect a USB port and a Cisco switch, router, firewall or any other serial based Cisco device with console port. This product is plug and play with Windows 10 (no driver download needed), Compatible with: Mac, Linux, Windows 7/8/10. Enjoy the ease and convenience of this cable solution for all your Cisco console port connection requirements. Using this one piece kit replaces the need for a separate USB to Serial Adapter in combination with Cisco console cable part number 72-3383-01.
• Built in FTDI Micro Chip
• Directly connects the RJ45 port on your Cisco® device to the USB port on your computer
• Supports data transfer rates up to 250 Kbps
• External power not required
• Compatible with: Mac, Linux, Windows 7/8/10
Product SKU: JBX14917
USB adapter driver install Fix
Go to Windows control panel
1.Open Device Manager
2.Navigate to Port (COM) and you should see (Example ( Prolific USB-to-serial Comm Port (COM4) )
( if the above does not help you with finding the port or if has a yellow exclamation mark on it ) go to next step
3.Right click on it, and choose Uninstall.
4.Reboot Computer and Re-install drivers